Amazon and Flipkart, the E-commerce giants have come up with a plethora of offers on the wide range of products ahead of India’s 72nd Independence Day on August 15. With the aim to lure the buyers with attractive offers and discounts on a number of products, both the leading giants have started a sale for this weekend in the run-up to Independence Day week.
While the Amazon launched Amazon’s Freedom Sale on August 9, the rival Flipkart too started its own version of the weekend-special sale from the midnight of August 10.
Under the sale, Flipkart is offering blockbuster deals, The Freedom Hour, rush hour deals, price crash offers and hourly deals during the 72-hour sale period. The Flipkart sale includes offers on mobile phones, laptops, TVs, among other major categories. Notably, a 10 percent cash back offer for purchases worth Rs. 4,999 or more is available for Citibank credit card users. Additionally, Flipkart is offering no-cost EMI options, buyback offers, and exchange offers on some products.
On the other hand, in the four-day sale by Amazon, in which the e-retail platform will bring a host of discounts, exchange offers and cashback across a wide range of products. During the sale, Amazon is offering up to 40 per cent discount on smartphones. Further, it is providing instant cashback offer of 10 per cent to buyers who make the purchase using either SBI (State Bank of India) credit or debit card. In addition to cashback and instant discount offer, consumers can grab exchange offers, no-cost EMI and total damage protection plans as well.
Here we have handpicked some of the best deals on smartphones across sales on both the sites that might help you save time and avoid confusion. Here check the offers-
Independence Day sales on Amazon.in
Huawei P20 Pro
• Huawei P20 is available at a discounted price of Rs 59,999 on Amazon India.
• The flagship model from Huawei was launched in India at a price of Rs 64,999.
• SBI credit and debit cardholders can further avail 10 per cent instant discount.
• There is no cost EMI option available on select HDFC debit cards and on all major credit cards.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
• The original price of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is Rs 67,900, which up for grabs at an offer price of Rs 55,900 on Amazon.
• The smartphone is not eligible for SBI instant discount.
• The buyers who make the purchase using HDFC credit card can get flat cashback offer of Rs 4,000.
Honor View 10
• Honor View 10 can be brought at a discounted price of Rs 24,999 during Amazon Freedom sale.
• The price dropped of Rs 5,000 from the original price of Rs 29,999.
Flipkart Big Freedom Sale
Google Pixel 2
• The original cost of Google Pixel 2 64GB is Rs 61,000.
• Flipkart is giving a flat discount of Rs 11,001 on the Pixel 2 under the sale.
• Google Pixel 2 will sell at Rs 41,999 during the Flipkart Big Freedom Sale.
• The iPhone SE for 32GB is selling at Rs 16,999 instead of Rs 26,000.
• The e-commerce giant is giving a 30 per cent discount on the phone.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
• The Mi Mix 2 is another best deal you will see today on Flipkart.
• The original price of the phone is Rs 37,999
• It is selling at Rs 24,999 as part of the sale.